Position: Head Brewer
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Beatnikz Republic are looking to appoint a Head Brewer to take full control of all brewing operations, including recipe improvement & development, packaging and quality control. As a young ambitious brewery, we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced hands-on brewer to use their technical capabilities and market knowledge to develop beers that are both interesting and technically sound.
Our brewery is 8bbl and our beers are predominantly sold regionally and will soon be distributed nationally through well-known distributors. We would like our new Head Brewer to become an integral part of the company and develop/grow along with the brewery. This is the ideal platform for a current head brewer or an ambitious lead/senior brewer to influence decision making at management level.
- Day-to-day responsibility and management of brewery operations
- Improve current recipes and develop new ones
- Package beer in multiple formats
- Oversee all brewery quality assurance and quality control
- Carry out and have knowledge of HACCP
- Maintain and complete all brewing documents and HMRC returns
- Manage and train assistants
- 3+ years commercial brewing experience
- Enjoy a collaborative perspective when creating new recipes
- Formal brewing education preferred, although not required for consideration
- Very well-organized and able to manage brewery & source ingredients
- Self-motivated, organized and energetic individual with good communication skills
- Great troubleshooting skills, attention to detail with a positive and proactive attitude
This is a great opportunity for the right person to be part of an exciting journey with Beatnikz Republic.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV if interested.
TAPROOM BAR STAFF
We're a new brewery based in Manchester’s Green Quarter (a 5 minute walk north of Victoria Station) and we'll be opening our doors to the public within the next few weeks. We're looking for people that are passionate about beer to work in our taproom at weekends to serve beer, help customers with their drink choices and undertake all manner of associated taproom/bar duties.
You will need to be enthusiastic, positive and have knowledge of beer in general. We are a start-up brewery and require you to be willing to get involved in everything and muck-in as and when needed.
Hours available are:
Friday: 3pm – 10.30pm
Saturday: 11.30am – 10.30pm
Experience in a similar role or barista experience would be advantageous
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Over 18s only please